Sunday, August 28, 2011
Sunday Stealing meme
Judd Corizan at Sunday Stealing hosts a weekly event in which he "steals" memes from other websites (and credits them). It's a fun and easy way to find a variety of things to write about and people to meet. I'm doing this today because I have writer's block; I want to write about anything and hopefully get the words flowing again. Is this kind of question-and-answer thing below intereting to you? Be honest - I really want to know!
1. What's for breakfast? Cinnamon roll and diet coke. I know.
2. Do you read a newspaper daily? Used to - now I read online.
3. What do you do when you can't sleep? Drink milk - I was surprised by how much it helps.
4. Say a word that sums up your mood. Rollercoastery!
5. Do you remember your dreams? Usually - last night I dreamed of my favorite dog Chester, who died about a year ago. The night before I dreamed I was pulled over by the cops - can't remember why.
6. Name something from your dream last night. Can't remember - I just know I dreamed of him - you ever have that feeling, like someone is very close to you when you wake up and you know you dreamt of them but can't remember the dream? I just remembered - I dreamed of my former students last night, too - I've been thinking of them lately with the kick-off of a new school year.
7. Name a food that describes you. Chocolate - all ranges of sweetness, bitterness and nuttiness!
8. Today you are wearing: Clothes. Maybe tomorrow I'll try the drapes.
9. What's in your pockets? Only lint. :(
10. Did you sing in the shower today? I haven't showered today!
11. What's the last song you heard? Theme song/whistle from Andy Griffith - Grandpa's watching him now. No, I don't know what episode and I'm not going to ask!
12. Looking forward to the holidays? Always! I've even started thinking of what to get people for Christmas.
13. Where do you want to be this instant? Ooh...somewhere foreign, quiet, and peaceful.
14. What's for lunch? Cereal. Maybe. I'll throw some fruit in it.
15. What's something you would like to do soon? Pay off my student loans and credit cards and travel around the world.
16. Reading anything now? What is it? Name of the Wind by Patrick Rothfuss - highly recommended by my brother. So far so good!
17. What's for dinner? Why are you so obsessed with my meal plans?!
18. A favorite part of the day is: Waking up and greeting Grandpa
19. Are you happy? Haven't been much lately, but it's getting better.
20. Guess how many people will do Sunday Stealing this weekend? 37-ish