1. You have to wear pants.
2. You don't have to wear a bra if you walk slow enough.
3. You have to shower more often - or at least think about it.
4. They come up behind you and whistle and scare your pants right back off.
5. You get to pay them back.
6. If you move in with family, you get to see your relatives more often.
7. You get to see your relatives more often.
8. People eat your food.
9. You get to eat their food.
10. They throw your food away; the food that you just bought 4 days ago!!!
11. They feel bad and you get to play mind games with them.
12. You need to consult with someone before you buy milk, or you need to be prepared to drink a lot of milk.
13. You can't eat/drink shared food items straight out of the carton - you have to actually dirty a dish.
14. They block your car in the driveway.
15. You get to practice precision driving skills at 7:00 a.m., or you get to wake them up.
16. They share or do all of the yard work - hallelujah!
17. On Sundays they bring in your paper and bake cinnamon rolls - and share!
18. They change the oil in your car, then give it a thorough cleaning-out.
(I highly recommend moving in with at least one retired person. It also helps if they love you and you love them back.)