Thursday, November 11, 2010

plan B...ra

Walked to and by the river Monday - I really need to get in better shape.  After a block or two, I remembered the benefits of interval training - changing or amping up your activity for short bursts of time throughout the workout.  So I decided to jog.  Well, I hadn't planned on running, so I'd left the house without a bra - just a t-shirt and sweatshirt (and pants, underwear, socks, shoes).  So as soon as I started jogging the "girls" started bada-binging all over the place.  Several cars were passing by at the time, so I put my arms up to hold everything in place.  Yeah, that didn't look weird at all - I felt like I was pointing to my bouncing boobs with those flags they use to land aircraft.  So that was the end of that.

Went walking yesterday, too.  Remembered interval training.  Forgot bra.  I have an index card taped above my doorknob on which I write stuff I need to remember to take with me when I leave the house.  My door's open a lot, so it's visible to others in the house, and my cousins and their young children are often here.  I'm hoping I'll just remember to dress appropriately without having to write "WEAR YOUR BRA!" on the card.

No comments:

Post a Comment