Friday, October 1, 2010

awkward moment of the day

So I'm at the library looking at audiobooks.  I squat down to look at the ones on the bottom shelf, and one of those sudden, really powerful nose tickles attacks me out of the blue.  I swing my hand up to rub my nose so fast that I begin to wobble, then I started to sneeze.  Now, another thing they should have told us in high school is that when you get older you might pee a bit when you sneeze.  So I'm squatting, one hand on my nose, sneezing, and trying to cross my legs so I don't pee at the same time.  It didn't work.

1 comment:

  1. I was jumping on the trampoline tonight with Ben, when the thought hit me, "I should probably go to the bathroom first before I jump anymore." Ah, the things they don't tell you in high school.

    ReplyDelete