1. Snow is cold. So is winter. Dress appropriately.
2. As you scoop, don't worry about getting all the way down to the driveway. Just go low enough that your car can barrel through. If you're shoveling a sidewalk, think about who will walk on it and how much you care if they fall or not, then shovel whatever you want to.
3. You can pretty much dump the snow anywhere except:
- where people you care about walk
- where you park
- next to doors that open outwards from the house
- on the north side of the driveway, if the wind is blowing heavily from the north
4. Spread any remaining snow around, like you used to do with vegetables on your plate. It will magically disappear.
5. Do a little snow dance when you're done.