Saturday, April 9, 2011

five question friday

from:  Five Question Friday a place to link your blog and read other blogs answering that Friday's questions.  From 4/8 (okay, it's Saturday now...)

1. If you could change one thing about yourself what would it be?
I'd be able to breathe under water and go deep-sea diving without equipment, exploring the amazing underwater world.

2. Write about a time when you got lost.
On a 2nd-grade field trip to various buildings downtown, I was on the 25th floor of a building with a small group of classmates and a chaperone and we were waiting for the elevator.  It arrived, the door binged and opened, I got on, and everyone else stood there.  I said "Why are you-" and the doors closed and I screamed.  I ended up in the lobby shaking all over, but a happy reunion was soon to be had.

3. Camping or 5 star hotel?
Depends - 5-star hotel if I'm alone or with girlfriends; camping if I'm with a rugged, manly man and we must snuggle to keep warm.

4. Have you donated blood?
On purpose?  Yes.

5. Do you have a budget or do you 'fly by' most months?
I have a rough estimate of monthly income and expenses which I try to balance, but I pretty much just fly by.

No comments:

Post a Comment