1. Take big purse full of books, receipts, cards, money, etc. to child's house.
2. Place big purse tantalizingly where the child can see it but it is supposedly out of the way.
3. Allow child to carefully approach purse; watch for danger but otherwise pretend oblivion (unless it comes naturally to you).
4. Help child lug ten-ton purse to large floor space.
5. Continue watching for danger to child and personal items, and allow child to explore to her heart's content!
6. Take pictures with your camera phone to commemorate the event (except when child is monopolizing the phone).