I've been playing around on different writing sites - for fun, to discover other bloggers and see what they are writing, and to stretch my brain. Friday Fill-Ins is a fun activity (what a lame sentence; I need to work on that):
1. I see trees of green, red roses- dang it, someone already put that!
2. When I get home from work, I like to take off my shoes, take off my bra, and scratch. I bet no one put that! Ha!
3. They begin life so small, don't they? (yet-to-be-born baby with spina bifida being operated on in the womb)
4. I really could keep two or more thoughts in my head at the same time so many years earlier.
5. This I know: I can't remember...
6. I love to eat breakfast (and dessert) for dinner.
7. As for the weekend... I'm hanging out with Grandpa!