Thursday, May 19, 2011

Friday Fill-Ins

I've been playing around on different writing sites - for fun, to discover other bloggers and see what they are writing, and to stretch my brain.  Friday Fill-Ins is a fun activity (what a lame sentence; I need to work on that):

1.  I see trees of green, red roses- dang it, someone already put that!

2.  When I get home from work, I like to take off my shoes, take off my bra, and scratch.  I bet no one put that!  Ha!

3.  They begin life so small, don't they?  (yet-to-be-born baby with spina bifida being operated on in the womb)



4.  I really could keep two or more thoughts in my head at the same time so many years earlier.

5.  This I know:  I can't remember...

6.  I love to eat breakfast (and dessert) for dinner.

7.  As for the weekend...  I'm hanging out with Grandpa!

8 comments:

  1. Hey there, Kerri! Is there a club for people who eat dessert for dinner, cause I might just join in?:) hi hi I just found your blog and I am now following you thanks to Friendly Friday, and it would be so nice if you could share the love back on my blog;)
    Also today we have the coolest blog hop there is... no rules just fun and would love you to join in with us at Boost My Blog Friday, where you can meet lots of friends and have a great time:) See you there!
    Happy Friday

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your fill ins! #1 is my favorite song and #2 made me laugh out loud. Great way to start a Friday.

    Peace!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hiya, found you through Design It Chick's 'Boost My Blog Friday' hop. This meme looks fun 'Friday Fill Ins'. Will check this out!

    Cathy Kennedy, Children's Author
    The Tale of Ole Green Eyes

    Read today's post ...
    Ramble With Purpose

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great Blog. Found you via the River.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great answers! LOL You crack me up! :-)

    Oh, and yeah, #2 is definitely unique! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great answer for #2! And I like your small stone above. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. #1 - snap! :)
    #2 - you are right, I bet NO-ONE put that! But that is so true, I can't wait to take my bra off when I get home either, hehe.
    #3 - That photo is incredible!
    #6 - ooh, what kind of breakfast? I have cereal or toast for dinner sometimes when feeling lazy to cook, but I am intrigued...

    I hope you have a fun weekend hanging out with your Grandpa. :)

    PS - I really like your "learning to see God and the ridiculous in every moment" tag line. Me too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have trouble now keeping one thought in my head.

    Have a great weekend :)

    ReplyDelete