Friday, June 10, 2011

friday four fill-in

Here's another fill-in meme (I think?) that I enjoy:

1.  When I reflect back upon my life, I regret fearing what others thought of me and acting accordingly.

2.  I really, really, really overuse the word really. 

3.  The first time I saw the beach/mountains was when I was two years old and we moved to California.  I only know I saw the ocean, though, because we have pictures.  I saw mountains, including Pike's Peak, in Colorado when I was about 7.

4.  My bright, happy niece Maddie reminds me of the color yellow.

4 comments:

  1. We have a lot in common! Your niece must be a joy :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What LIFE to your blog! It's great! Just became a follower from Bloghop. ~ Jen

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for playing along this week kerri! Do you really, really, really over use the word, really? really?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for checking out my blog. I am following back from your comment. Looking forward to hearing more feedback from you and from reading more of your posts.

    hsvihl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete