Friday, June 3, 2011

friday fragments

Mommy's Idea


Signs that make me wonder:
A pet store's LCD sign advertizing "ant water bowls" for sale.  Yes!  I must have them!  My ants deserve the best!

A gym offering "3 months free tanning this week."  You mean I can get three months' worth of tanning done in a week?  Great!  Where can I get some cancer insurance?



Just plain witchiness:
A neighborhood cat hissed at me the other day when I walked into the back yard.  Hey buddy, this is my yard.  I hissed back; he jumped and ran off.  Yes, I am the queen of catty.



Check out others' Friday Fragments and add your own at http://www.halfpastkissintime.com/2011/06/friday-fragments-episode-147.html!

4 comments:

  1. I wonder if those ant water bowls are for pets to keep ants away. When we had ants a couple years ago, I placed the cats' food bowl in the center of a larger bowl with water so the ants couldn't get to the food. It worked!

    You just spoke the cat's language. Maybe you should consider bringing a cat into your home! June is "adopt a shelter cat month." Our APL is have a two cats for $10 sale!

    Stopping by from FF.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow my ants need bowls too! I love the title of your blog...
    Givahootery is hysterical:0
    I am a new visitor and follower via Mrs.4444

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey girl...cute post...so glad to read you..missed you this week

    ReplyDelete
  4. I haven't ever hissed at a cat, but I've barked at geese--and you know what, they go away!

    As for ant water, why would anyone want to do anything that encourages ant life???

    ReplyDelete