Sunday, June 12, 2011

straight out of the camera

This weekend I'm helping dogsit Sadie (on the left) and Diesel for my cousins.  I stayed overnight with them and fed them, petted them, gave them treats - I enjoyed it as much as they did.  Later, after I'd returned home to my aunt & uncle's house, my uncle brought them over to play in the back yard, and they found me.  Does my heart good!



 


This week I began tutoring a cousin in pre-K skills (which were pre-1st-grade skills in my day!).  I haven't tutored someone at this level for a while, and I love it!  And this girl has the best focusing abilities I've ever seen in someone her age.

 




2 comments:

  1. It's always nice to meet another KS blogger. Love the pictures and thanks for the visit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a busy time. Fun photos.

    ReplyDelete