Wednesday, June 23, 2010

choosing life 06/23/10

The boys got me out to walk at 6:00 a.m. today, which turned out to be a good thing once I saw how warm it already was.  We had the usual fun and shenanigans.

Last night I lay in bed praying about the misunderstanding situation, and I became aware of a love springing up within me that was certainly not my own.  I was/am so thankful for that, and for the way it melts all the anger, hurt, and self-pity away.  This a.m. I read an email from the main person involved in the issue, and she defended her position but also complimented me and wished me well - she'd written it around the same time I was praying for her last night.  So, thanks to God, I think we are both able to put this to rest and move on and more freely live and love.

I have a meeting with my spiritual director this afternoon.  Our meeting last month was great; I'm looking forward to today's.

I also hope to choose life today by taking care of both the clothes in the dryer and the dishes in the sink.

I hope you have a great day.

No comments:

Post a Comment