Monday, June 21, 2010

UUUGGGHHH!!!

If your kids need a science experiment for next year, here's a great idea:  When you leave a container of milk with some milk still in it for 6 months and 10 days past its due date, it springs a leak - and it smells!  When you leave milk in the fridge one month past its due date, a scary bulge develops on the side.  I'd originally said "no" to rinsing out and recycling the jugs, then put them in the fridge door and forgot all about them.  Hopefully tonight's adventure will cure me of that.  I think I sanitized everything pretty well - some of the milk leaked out of the fridge onto the floor, and the dogs got to it shortly before I did - it could be an interesting night.  I should probably start "choosing life" in the kitchen...

No comments:

Post a Comment